Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas and Feliz Navidad from the Love Family

Merry XMASS Everyone out there around the world and a Happy New Year.  
Love the Armenta Family 

I found these really cool old pics about a month ago and was waiting for Christmas to get closer before sharing them.  I think they are so rad. They look to be from the late 40's, early 50's.  What an amazing time I wish I could have experienced. Just imagine being that little boy or little girl and gettin' all dolled for your picture with the stuffed reindeer for christmas.  I wish.  Times and things have changed so much just in my life, what will it be like in the years to come?






2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family brother..... we are currently in the land of the MT (montana). All the best and hope to see ya soon

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freaky, but so fucking cool. You and yours have a great weekend. We will have beers soon. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete