Monday, February 13, 2012

New LOVE apparel and SHOW SHIRTS and new Stickers

I have a couple new tees and sweaters in the LOVE STORE now only a few left from the show. I also have a few of the 3 year anniversary show shirts left. Plus some new stickers. Also if you have ordered anything in the last couple weeks it will be in the mail this week thanks so much for your patience and support. Jeremiah 
3 year anniversary shirts back


3 year in black back 



black and silver


black and silver


3 year anniversary shirts front

new logo black tee silver logo back
new logo black tee silver logo front












































new stickers 3.5 x 3 inches

2 comments:

  1. Was able to bring the kids back shirts but forgot myself a show shirt...thanks Jeremiah for an amazing time ...and all you and your familias hard work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting these up. I just ordered a event shirt since I gave away mine from the show. cheers-Mike..

    ReplyDelete