Monday, May 14, 2012

1975 Sportster Engine for Sale Complete Rebuild

I have a really nice completely rebuilt 1975 sportster motor with a clear arizona title For Sale!!

This motor has been gone through completely from bottom to top by one of the top motor builders in Arizona.

It has a ton of new parts this was not some cheap rebuild they went through everything. Anything that was worn out or bad was replaced with new bits.
It is ready to go back together it is just left apart for the pics. 

The top end is all rebuild also and it has brand new .030 pistons and a new valve job.

I have the complete engine minus the carb, generator and ignition. The motor can be assembled once purchased and shipped to your doorstep via ups.

This motor also has a brand new set of of Andrews Y cams they will make you pop wheelies for sure!!

If you have any questions about the motor feel free to contact me @ pies_sucios@hotmail.com the motor is priced very reasonable so don't be afraid to ask. I Also have the complete rebuild sheet if you would  like to see that.













1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    It is a lovely engine. Could you telling me how much the price is?

    Or maybe you can contact me at ANP12790@yahoo.com, so we can have a nice private conversation for help me to decide is it Ia m going to buy or not ...

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete